- I know what it is like to be on both-sides-of the scale.
- I know what it is like when your lungs are burning but you light-up anyway.
- I know what it is like to feel lonely; physically, mentally and spiritually.
- I know what it feels like to just not belong, to be misunderstood, disconnected.
- I know what it is like to want something so bad for your life and the crushing disappointment of not getting it.
I know what it is like to have dreams, desires, and goals but feel like you just aren’t worthy of them, even if you are living them! And then what happens? You sabotage your best efforts.
I’ve spent the last 22 years of my life working with writers, broadcasters, creatives, soldiers, actors, golfers, musicians, drinkers, smokers, explorers, intellectuals, comedians, PR guru’s, mom’s, dad’s, daughters, brothers, sisters, misanthropics and philanthropists.
Professionally, this work has been undertaken in the form of bartender, waitress, receptionist, online advertising, radio broadcast journalist, student, cook-house cleaner, media advertising business executive, wedding planner, psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and psychological coach.
I learned how to transform the parts of my thinking and beliefs that were damaging my life and I can help you do the same.
Sometimes we need to clear the toxicity of our past first, before we can manifest in the present, to create our dream future and this is what we do at The Belief Lab.